The governors and Samuel Ward Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Headteacher for Kedington Primary Academy. The school is rated as 'Outstanding' (Ofsted 2013) and offers exceptional education opportunities for children aged 3 - 11 years.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to build and improve on the high standards and achievements already attained. The focus for the future is continuous improvement to ensure the best possible learning outcomes for pupils of all ages and abilities. As part of a well-regarded trust which offers effective support, the school has a bright and exciting future under the guidance of strong and dedicated leadership.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Samuel Ward Academy Trust work together. With newly acquired Research School status, the trust is well placed to provide great opportunities, both to promote Kedington as a leading school and to develop you personally as an outstanding leader.
- have recent experience as a successful Primary Head or Deputy Headteacher
- be able to evidence a key contribution to sustained school improvement
- demonstrate experience of inspirational team leadership and development
- know how to actively engage parents as partners in the education of their children, including those harder to reach
- be adept at challenging educational under-achievement and inspiring children to reach their full potential
- be organised and able to deliver timely, accurate and comprehensive information to governors.
The trust offers:
- an engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school
- an inclusive and collaborative approach
- a talented, highly motivated, committed and friendly team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust
- an actively supportive governing body and trust leadership
- partnerships with local schools, sharing resources and best practice to enhance and develop further the learning opportunities for all children within the locality.
* with potential enhancement.
If you would like further information, a confidential conversation or to arrange a school visit, please contact Karen Sheargold, Headteacher on (01440) 702787 or email: email@example.com
Application forms are available from Joy Griffiths, Trust HR Director via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 11 September 2017.
Interview date: 15 September 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
KEDINGTON PRIMARY ACADEMY, HAVERHILL CB9 7QZ