Are you looking for a truly unique and exciting leadership opportunity?
Si Ri Panya International School is seeking an experienced and well-qualified school leader who has the skills and values to build upon the school’s current success.
We are a fast developing, small primary school, with a strong sense of community, located on the beautiful, tropical island of Koh Phangan.
We deliver the British curriculum, in a creative, inspiring way which reflects and celebrates our island setting and wonderfully diverse, international pupils.
The new Headteacher, together with other members of the leadership team, will support and guide the staff to ensure pupils are meeting their full potential and that inspiring educational experiences and high quality teaching is at the heart of what we do.
The school welcomes applicants who:
- Ensure that the best interests of the students are at the centre of all decision making.
- Support students both academically and socially, to help prepare them for the future.
- Is a team player who leads by example.
- Is enthusiastic, creative and has a sense of humour.
- Is committed to the vision and improvement of our school and to inspire others to do the same.
- Is a reflective leader, adaptable and flexible particularly in the current Covid climate.
- Has experience of leading a UK School or a British International School
- Has a flair for innovation in learning and teaching
- Is a skillful administrator, manager, and communicator
Please visit our website or Facebook page for more information about our wonderful island school:
To apply please send your covering letter, detailing how you meet our person specification and the impact you will have on our school along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click our PDF ‘Headteacher Recruitment Pack’ below for further details and requirements of this post.
Si Ri Panya International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 12 years