The Governing Body of this popular, successful school are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic practising Catholic with proven leadership ability and who can demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of education.
The Governing Body and children at St. Teresas are looking for someone who:
- is a committed and practising Catholic who can further develop the outstanding Catholic identity and ethos of our school
- has proven leadership and management skills
- will inspire and motivate our staff and children while making them feel valued and supported
- is a dedicated educator with previous experience of sustaining and improving standards and has experience of teaching within the primary age range
- has the drive and vision to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
- is able to communicate with all stakeholders
- has a strong visible presence throughout the school
- can build on the strong links we have within our parish of St. Johns, with parents and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- a strong Catholic ethos
- happy, polite, motivated and enthusiastic pupils, who are proud of their school
- a highly motivated, hardworking team of colleagues who are dedicated to enabling our children to achieve their full potential
- highly supportive parents/carers and governors
- a firm commitment to your ongoing professional development
- a school that has long occupied a strong place in the local community.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed and should be arranged by contacting Mrs Mitchell on 0161 881 3163.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd March 2018 (12 noon to the school)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Interviews on: Wednesday 14th March 2018
Application packs are available from the school. Please contact Mrs Mitchell by telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be required
ST TERESAS RC PRIMARY SCHOOL
St Teresas Road
Tel: 0161 881 3163