The governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader to develop an ambitious vision for the school and to build on our strong foundations.
Following the retirement of the much respected current Headteacher, the Governing Body are seeking a creative and committed person to lead this successful school which was rated as Good by Ofsted in June 2017.
At Chapel End Infant School and Early Years Centre, we provide a creative, engaging and inclusive curriculum which effectively uses the imaginative and inspirational well-resourced classrooms and large stimulating outside environments.
The atmosphere in school is friendly, happy and welcoming with a strong learning atmosphere that is, busy and stimulating. Our children are confident and supportive of one another.
Our new Headteacher will:
• Provide clear, strong inclusive and visionary leadership and management.
• Have high expectations for all, committed to raising standards within a broad creative curriculum.
• Understand the unique benefits and challenges of an infant school and early years centre.
• Have successfully led an improvement agenda which has raised standards and achievement.
• Work as part of a team to deliver an outstanding child centred learning environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good sense of humour.
• Have an expertise to effectively analyse data and manage the budget.
In return we can offer you:
• A friendly and supportive ethos that celebrates the multicultural and inclusive nature of the school.
• A unique opportunity to lead a successful school at the heart of the community.
• Pupils who are enthusiastic to embrace challenge and are positive about their learning.
• A committed and knowledgeable staff team who work together with supportive, engaged parents and governors.
• An excellent early years ethos which is deeply embedded in the curriculum throughout the school.
The Governing Body, staff and children would strongly advise and welcome prospective applicants to visit the school as we are extremely proud of our school and the children love to share their wonderful, interesting and creative work.
The Governing Body is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th March 2018 at 12:00pm.
Shortlisted Candidates will be informed on Friday 16th March 2018.
Interviews: Wednesday/Thursday 21/22 March.