The Governors of Radford Semele Voluntary Controlled Church of England Primary School warmly invite applications for the post of Headteacher for our successful, happy and progressive CofE School.
Our next Headteacher will be inspirational and will have a successful track record of raising standards, demonstrating the ambition to drive our good school towards outstanding (at both Ofsted and SIAMS) whilst nurturing the lives of children and adults.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Will lead our school with confidence, enthusiasm, vision and innovation.
- Will continue our progress from good to outstanding (Ofsted and SIAMS).
- Will enhance the excellent teaching practice throughout the school by personal example and impact.
- Will show tenacity, resilience and resourcefulness in leading and inspiring our school community.
- Can demonstrate a proven track record of excellent senior leadership experience and impact.
- Is an outstanding teacher who can develop others.
- Is an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working with all stakeholders.
- Will have the personal qualities and vision to lead our church school by continuing to work closely with the church and diocese.
What we can offer you:
The opportunity to lead an exciting and forward thinking CofE school and to have a significant impact.
The opportunity to work with incredible pupils with a zest for learning and a talented and hardworking team of staff.
A supportive, committed and experienced governing body, local church and DBE.
A sound financial position.
A commitment to continued professional development for staff at all levels, including the opportunity to work collaboratively within an established network of schools within the consortium and beyond.
A supportive community and church that value our local church school.
A school that actively promotes the welfare, well-being and safeguarding of all children.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Julie Clarke on 01926 426940.
Applications should be made online using the link provided below where you will be required to upload and attach two separate documents;
- A word document demonstrating how you meet the criteria set out in the person specification (no more than two sides of A4).
- A word document outlining your educational philosophy and values relating to leading a Church of England school (no more than two sides of A4).
In case of any enquiries in relation to the online application form please contact Fiona Naylor - Resourcing Advisor at Warwickshire County Council Resourcing Team on 01926 418125 or email email@example.com
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, as such, appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 9.00 am on 8 June 2018.
Interviews: Likely to be 25 and 26 June 2018.
Radford Semele, Warwickshire
Children on Roll: 200 (1 Form Entry)