Foundry College is a successful 49 place primary and secondary Pupil Referral Unit working with schools and partner agencies to improve outcomes for vulnerable young people in Wokingham. The College was judged “good” at its last inspection in 2018.
The Management Committee are seeking a Headteacher with a strong moral purpose, professional drive, energy, resilience and determination.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of:
- School leadership.
- Raising academic standards.
- Managing behaviour either in a mainstream or specialist context.
We can offer you:
- A talented staff team who are committed to changing lives.
- A strong and supportive Management Committee.
- Support from Wokingham Federation of Secondary Schools, Wokingham Primary Clusters and the Local Authority.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the College prior to application. Visits will take place week commencing 13 September 2021. To arrange an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 20 September 2021
Interview dates: 27 and 28 September 2021
Foundry College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Pupil referral unit(pru) with state funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years