Job Ref: CWCED000115
Archdiocese of Birmingham in Partnership with City of Wolverhampton Council
L15 – L21 = £56,434 - £64,736 (Pending revised pay scales September 2019)
Leadership pay spine in accordance to STPCD Group 2 (8 to 21)
St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a committed practising Catholic who will be an inspirational leader. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the school and be part of a committed team of staff, parents and Governors who are responding to the challenge of rapidly improving outcomes for the children following the recent inspection.
The school will be preparing to join the new Wolverhampton Catholic Multi Academy Company launching in September 2019 - St Francis and St Clare Catholic MAC.
We are looking for a person who:
- has a strong Catholic Faith and has a clear understanding of leadership within Catholic education;
- has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner;
- has the highest expectations and will inspire, challenge and encourage staff to achieve the best outcomes for pupils, enabling every child to reach their highest potential;
- will nurture and further develop our strong Catholic ethos and community spirit;
- has the ability and ambition to raise standards;
- will continue to develop collaborative partnerships with parents, the parish, the wider community and the Diocese in preparing pupils to live and work in Modern Britain
- is committed to the Diocesan Academy Strategy.
We can offer you:
- a strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued;
- a genuine opportunity to make a difference;
- motivated children with a thirst for learning;
- a fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best;
- a supportive and forward thinking leadership team;
- a supportive governing body;
- collaboration, opportunities and support from St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company.
- support and professional development from the Diocesan Education Service, City of Wolverhampton Council and St Francis and St Clare Catholic MAC.
Visits to our school are highly recommended. Please contact Jo Trujols-Vilahur, in the school office, on 01902 556451 to arrange an appointment or contact Lisa Thompson, Interim Executive Headteacher, on the same telephone number for an informal chat.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/62346/headteacher/
Closing date: Noon on Friday 20 September 2019
Interviews: Friday 27 September 2019
Completed application and supplementary forms should be returned to Mrs Lisa Thompson, Interim Executive Headteacher, St Patrick’s Catholic Primary School, Graiseley Lane, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton, WV11 1PG or by email to LThompson@Standrewsceprimary.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.