Position: PA to Headteacher
Apply by: 18th February 2019
Salary: £19,819 to £25,463
Contract term: Full Time
Job start: ASAP
School Visits: Recommended
Interview: w/c 25th February 2019
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Headteacher's PA to join our Support Team at Nansen Primary School.
Purpose of Role:
• The successful candidate will manage the clerical and administrative support for the Headteacher and other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
• The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and be committed to working in partnership with the staff, children and families in maintaining the school's excellent standards.
• The candidate will provide support to the Headteacher and SLT providing a welcoming and supportive service to visitors, families, staff and children.
• The candidate will help with welfare issues, liaise with parents and staff
• The candidate must be reliable, organised and have strong ICT skills.
• The ideal candidate will have experience working in an office environment previously, either as a PA or administrative office.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.