Full -time, permanent position (0.80 to 1.0 fte)
Applicants are requested to indicate their preferred full time equivalent (FTE) clearly on the Application Form and/or Supporting Statement.
You will be the main contact for a designated group of students on Higher Education courses in respect of all matters relating to their pastoral and support academic needs.
This is a 0.80 to 1.0 fte post for 42 weeks of the year.
Specific working hours will be negotiated with the successful post holder, due to the need for support to be available to students during periods outside of normal term time. There is a requirement to work up to 3 evenings per week, up to 8.30 p.m. and once or twice a year on Saturdays.
Working at Holy Cross College
We believe Holy Cross Sixth Form College is a great place to work as we genuinely care about all our staff and want them to be happy working here.
In return our staff can expect:
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Option to apply for sabbatical leave
• Family friendly policies
• Free car-parking (on and off-site)
• Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Excellent opportunities for CPD and individualised induction programmes for new staff
• Cycle Hire scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• VDU eye sight test vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
• Various health and wellbeing benefits (including an on-site gym, staff well-being initiatives, staff badminton and football)
• Counselling service – face to face counselling as well as access to a confidential telephone counselling service
Completed applications should be returned to the Human Resources department (by email only) by 10.00 a.m. Friday, 21st May 2021
Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.
Holy Cross College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years
Holy Cross, founded by the Daughters of the Cross, is a Catholic Sixth Form College, which exists to provide a high quality education within a community based on Gospel principles.
The college is committed to providing high quality...