Higher Level Teaching Assistant
32.5 hours per week, Term Time only
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Work Pattern: The precise role and timings will be negotiated after interview with the successful candidate
This vacancy is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Higher Level Teaching Assistant. The Academy Trust is expanding and is looking to employ a HLTA to be used to cover classes, work on interventions within Key Stage 1 and 2 and working with children who have SEND and speech and language needs.
If you are an experienced and caring practitioner who wants to change the world for children, and work with a dynamic team within a culturally diverse context and innovative learning community, apply to Vision For Education
Don’t delay, we can offer you:
• A customised CPD designed around your skills and areas for development
• A well-equipped Resource Base with high staffing ratios filled with children who need positive adults to motivate them.
• A challenge, coaching and personalised leadership training programme
• A unique opportunity to shape the future
• A chance to work with inspirational team
We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
The Primary is a ‘Good school’ OFSTED November 2015.