Permanent / Part Time / Term Time Only plus 5 days (39 weeks)
Hours: 27.5 per week
Required for September 2018
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced HLTA to join our academy in September 2018.
You will be suitably qualified and able to demonstrate the confidence and ability to teach and manage whole classes. You will need the ability to use initiative, work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
· Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
· An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff?
We can offer you:
· An exciting vision for the future
· Good professional development opportunities
· Wonderful staff, children and parents
· An opportunity to contribute to the continued success of our Academy
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange appointments through the academy on 01302 868 252.
To apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/
Closing Date: Monday 16 July 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews to take place on Wednesday 18 July 2018
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.