Salary: SCP23 - SCP25 (£3,221 - £3,432 actual gross pay)
Hours: 6.5 hours per week (1 day per week)
Offa's Mead Academy is a primary school within the Academies Enterprise Trust.
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to cover PPA cover, teacher release time and to provide support for our disadvantaged and SEN pupils.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience of:
- planning and teaching great lessons with individuals, groups and classes
- teaching from using the national curriculum and/or frameworks
- helping pupils to overcome barriers to learning
- strategies to support the behaviour and well-being of pupils
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Karen Maggs on 01291 622 932 to arrange a visit to the school.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- An annual season ticket loan (where applicable)
- Teachers' Pension or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- A generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
- Free car parking (where applicable)
- Subsidised or free lunch (where applicable)
This is a fixed-term contract ending August 31st 2018.
Closing Date: Monday 21 January 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 31st January 2019 or Thursday 7th February 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, please click the ‘Quick Apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.