The Parks Academy are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our academy in September 2019 on a part-time, fixed term basis.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role;
• can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly;
• has the ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
We can offer you:
• an exciting vision for the future;
• good professional development opportunities;
• wonderful staff, children and parents;
• an opportunity to contribute to the continued success of our academy.
The purpose of the role is to compliment teachers’ delivery of the curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, students and academy policies and strategies. To work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources. To supervise whole classes during the short term absence of teachers. To provide support to students, teachers and the academy in order to raise standards of achievement for all, by utilising advanced levels of knowledge and skills when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing classes and to encourage students to become independent learners, to provide support for their welfare, and to support the inclusion of students in all aspects of academy life.
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please call the academy on 01482 854616 if you would like to arrange a visit.
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
For more information and to apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019 at midnight
Interview Date: w/c 24 June 2019
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.