Cuckoo Hall Academies Trust (CHAT) is the Charitable Trust established in 2010 to run and manage four Primary and one Secondary Academies serving approximately 2500 children. Based in Enfield we are focused on driving up the quality of education provision and standards. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment and follow our safer recruitment practices.
Our goal is to provide outstanding education and life changing opportunities for all our children. We want to be recognised for academic excellence and having a reputation for giving pupils the critical skills and knowledge necessary to be successful in education, employment and life, you will therefore need a good understanding about your role within the Trust.
CHAT has a free onsite car park for staff and a subsidised canteen for lunches. CHAT have a cash benefits scheme through Health Shield and can offer a generous pensions scheme through the Enfield LGPS.
The HTLA will:
- Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
Heron Hall Academy
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
About Heron Hall Academy
Heron Hall Academy is a co-educational, non-denominational academy free school in Enfield, North London. The academy currently has 530 students on roll and will grow year on year with a full capacity of 1700. This is the four...