Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Newton Aycliffe.
This small primary school is an exciting place to work, providing numerous opportunities to develop and thrive in this role. The school are always looking into ways in which all staff can develop their practice and believe that having a good, quality, supportive team plays a major part in their continued success.
To be considered for the position of Higher Level Teaching Assistant you must:
- Possess previous whole class teaching and group work experience
- Be willing to support in both Key Stages 1 and 2
- Have high expectations for children’s learning and behaviour
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, positive and approachable – with a good sense of humour!
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified HLTA or teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
This full time role is due to begin in January 2018, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.