£100 - £130 per day
We are urgently seeking to recruit a qualified History Teacher on behalf of a SEMH school based in Boston due for an immediate start.
The History Teacher role will be teaching full time 5 days a week including planning; although this is a temporary contract, it could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The desired History Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering History lessons to mixed ability classes. The successful History Teacher will have the ability to inspire student and build positive relationships with others.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 6 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
This school has recently been graded as ‘Outstanding’ in their recent OFSTED inspections. All pupils have found themselves outside of mainstream schools for one reason or another and are deemed as vulnerable so the school think it is very important that the pupil is at the centre of the learning experience.
To be considered for the position of History Teacher you must:
• Be able to work constructively as part of a team
• Be able to relate with young people
• Have excellent initiative
• Be fully committed to education the person as a whole
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCare training packing worth £350
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 refer a friend bonus scheme
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply:
If you are a History Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.