Our client is a specialist in the education of boys and young men since 1875 with current student enrolment of approximately 1,150 from the Preparatory Grade to Year 12. The School’s all-round education encompasses a number of core values, underpinned by the intellectual, physical, cultural and general wellbeing of students.
About the Role:
- Term 4 contract
- Teaching History (Years 7-10)
- Ability to teach English advantageous
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2109-549952, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers