Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Full time, Fixed Term (Maternity Cover) Part time will be considered
Start Date: September 2021
We wish to appoint an outstanding History teacher who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful Humanities department.
The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of History
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Completed applications should be sent to Fahyia Uddin (Fahyia.firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 07.30 on Monday 12th April 2021. Successful candidates will be notified if they have been shortlisted for interview.
Please be advised that we are unable to accept CVs for any position within the schools. Each advert will include the relevant application form for the position. Please only submit completed application forms when applying for positions within our Catholic School Collaborative.
St Patrick's RC High School and Arts College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
St Patrick’s RC High School and Arts College is a mixed, comprehensive, Roman Catholic school without sixth form situated in Eccles, Salford. It is a voluntary aided state school that operates under the Diocese of Salford. The school will provide 900...