Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and hard-working HLTA to join a collaborative team of five at an innovative primary school in Greenwich. This highly regarded school in south-east London has a reputation for its forward thinking framework and community ethos. The full-time HLTA position starts in September 2018.
About the Role
· HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
· Join a collaborative team of five to cover Year 1 and 2 intervention classes and PPA when required
· Full time teaching position
· From £100 per day
About the School
· Highly regarded school set in prestigious Victorian building with a modern teaching and learning model.
· Strong reputation for academic results and community involvement.
· Technology-led school where each student has access to an iPads or Kindle
· Report by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school
· Ideally located close to local transport links – a short walk from overground station and bus stops.
In order to be considered for this role, the HLTA will need to meet the following criteria:
· HLTA Qualification
· Willingness to adopt the innovative and collaborative teaching style of the school
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number CRS40586
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.