Smart Teachers is recruiting for an HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join a two form entry primary school based in Belvedere, Bexley (DA17). This is a full time position to start ASAP and will be contracted for the rest of the 2018 academic year. The HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant will be working with students in KS1. The school was rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
About the Role
· HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
· Working with students in KS1
· Open to newly qualified and experienced Level 2 and Level 3 TAs
· Full time contract role starting ASAP till July 2018
· Possibility for the post to extend
· School term time hours are 8.30pm-4.00pm
· Daily rate from £85 – depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry primary school catering for students aged 4 to 11
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Links with the community
· Large, light and bright classrooms
· Warm, welcoming environment with low staff turnover, that promotes from within
· Dedicated to staff development and progression
· Staff carpark
· Located in Belvedere, Bexley
In order to be considered for this role, the HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Preferably have experience as an HLTA
· Have an HLTA qualification
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXBC21175.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.