HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
£55.00-£85.00 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are At least 6 weeks experience in placement related to children or education and hold HLTA qualifications or equivalent.
Vision for education are seeking a HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our team from January 2021.
The desired a HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant should have experience working with Primary aged pupils with SEN and hold HLTA qualifications or equivalent.
This is a full-time temporary position which includes covering lunch duty.
The school is a well-established and popular mainstream primary setting with a resource base. You will be able to work closely with the classroom teacher to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant position, you will:
• Hold HLTA qualifications or equivalent
• Previous experience of working with behaviours that challenge is highly desirable
• An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
• The ability to work on initiative and proactively
• The desire to work with young people with special educational needs
• Own transport is highly desirable or close links to public transport
• Available at least 3 days per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Primary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600.
Vision For Education Ltd
Bristol, City of