The Charter Schools Educational Trust is seeking to appoint an inspiring and talented individual with aspiration and potential to work within its new co-educational, non-selective, non-faith, inclusive 11-19 secondary school which opened with its first cohort of Year 7 students in September 2016.
With immediate effect we are looking for a
• Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Salary Hay Grade (Point pro rata)
Actual salary £ 21,060-£25,176
The Charter School East Dulwich (TSCED) opened in September 2016 as a new co-educational 11-18 school serving the vibrant communities of East Dulwich and South Camberwell, and delivers the highest quality education to young people in its immediate diverse community.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the determination and adaptability needed to be part of a relatively new school
• Have high expectations of other staff and all pupils within their area
• Inspire and encourage students and staff to develop in a well-disciplined and harmonious environment.
• Be committed to supporting the delivery of the highest standard of teaching and learning across the school, which includes the professional development of our staff.
• Be highly organised, flexible, adaptable and above all collaborative as these are all key requirements when working in a start-up school
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a highly motivated technician to join one of the most exciting schools in London. The Charter School East Dulwich is an outstanding, exhilarating and innovative school that strives to produce exceptional attainment for its learners and will make a significant contribution to the lives and opportunities of our families.
Experience with ASD students would be an advantage.
Applications from BAME candidates would be very welcome.
Closing date: 26th August 2019
Interview date: W/C 26th August 2019
Please note CVs are not accepted. No agencies please.