We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our friendly and supportive team as Home School Link Worker. We are a special school for pupils from 11 to 16 years who have learning and additional needs. We were graded Outstanding in 2012 and in 2016 by OFSTED.
As our Home School Link Worker, you will be required to work 3 days (18 hours) per week, term time only.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience of working directly with children/young people, as well as a proven track record of working with other professionals and outside agencies
- Possess sound knowledge of child protection and safeguarding procedures
- Have proven record-keeping experience, together with a full driving licence
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- Embrace opportunities for research and development, and be passionate about sharing best practice with colleagues across the school and wider trust
To find out more about the school and this exciting opportunity, please download the Job Description or visit www.abbey.surrey.sch.uk
Previous applicants need not apply.
To apply, please return your completed application form to Mrs Theresa Sorsby via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on 17th September 2021
Interview date: 24th September 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS and Children’s Barred List checks are required for this post.
The Abbey School
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years