£100 - £120 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status and relevant experience working with SEMH students.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Horticulture Tutor to work in a local alternative provision, starting in September 2021. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative SEMH teacher looking for their next role.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Horticulture Tutor to work in a local alternative provision, starting in September. Working on a full-time basis, this is an ideal opportunity for a committed and creative secondary teacher looking for their next role. The Horticulture Tutor must have experience of working within a Horticulture department at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
The desired Horticulture Tutor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the Horticulture Tutor role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) and experience working with SEMH students
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Horticulture Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team on 01522 440350
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency