We are seeking applications for the following role at a reputable school conveniently located in central Darwin. The school provides a meaningful and holistic education with a Christian focus and acknowledges every student and their talents. Offering a team orientated and supportive environment this school is career enhancing in the short and long term sense.
About the Role:
- House parent to Indigenous students from remote communities
- Commencing ASAP – negotiable
- Permanent role – term time position
- Ideally seeking a couple ready for a challenge
- Nurture and support students through the ‘hustle and bustle’ of everyday school and weekend life
- House, vehicle and living expenses provided
- Applicants must hold a valid working with children clearance
- Ability to provide a reference from your current Church
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2102-547319ZC
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com