Sir Robert Pattinson Academy is an 11 – 18 comprehensive school where students are valued, happy, challenged and strive to achieve their best. The Academy provides rich learning experiences both in and outside of the classroom resulting in a great education.
We are currently recruiting for a House Pastoral Leader to join an OFSTED graded 'Good' Academy located in North Hykeham, Lincoln. This is a completely new role which will allow the successful candidate to grow and develop within the Academy while taking on greater responsibility. You will be working closely within a team to promote a positive ethos around the Academy in order to ensure a stimulating learning environment.
Responsible for assisting in the day to day aspects of the pastoral system across the Academy. The post holder will support allocated year groups across Key Stages 3 and 4.
• To liaise on a daily basis with the Head of House (HOH), Deputy Head of House (DHOH), Assistant Head and attendance/safeguarding team regarding student welfare.
• To assist HOH/DHOH and support tutors with the general attendance of students including follow up of unauthorised absences with parents to improve attendance and punctuality.
• To support students in relation to welfare and discipline issues.
• To liaise, meet and communicate with parents/carers and external agencies.
• To gather information relating to behaviour incidents and coordination of appropriate sanctions.
• To extract data from the MIS system and compile reports as required for HOH and SLT.
Closing date Friday 26th April at noon
Interviews are expected to take place week beginning 29th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We operate Enhanced DBS safeguarding procedures.