We are seeking applications for the following role at a co-educational non‐denominational day and boarding school for Years P to 12. The College opened in 2001 and occupies a beautiful, spacious campus in North Queensland. The college is made up almost exclusively of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student body, of whom approximately 20% are boarders. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- HPE Teacher
- Term 1, 2021 start, Full time ongoing role
- Strong behaviour management skills necessary
- Experience in Indigenous Education would be an advantage
- Developing Indigenous Boarding School
- Extensive facilities and spacious grounds
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2012-546538RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2012-546538RM
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!