Salary: circa £21k per annum
Closing date: 1st March 2018
Interview date: 8th March 2018
Start date: April 2018
Central Office staff work closely with schools, offering a wealth of expertise to underpin schools’ own knowledge. Our specialist departments, including HR, finance, technology, strategy and performance, estates, and marketing, work alongside dedicated school improvement teams. By joining us, you will provide ongoing support to schools, ultimately improving the outcomes of our pupils.
The Central Office HR team has an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our team to support the People team as well as our Schools within the Group. Based in our Peterborough office, we require someone who has at least Level 3 CIPD qualification, administration experience and is used to working in a busy environment.
This person will be expected to:
- Manage the AskHR mailbox by responding to queries and distributing queries where appropriate.
- To co-ordinate the recruitment process of Central Office
- To process all new starters for Central Office by creating offer letters, contracts and processing pre-employment checks.
- Have responsibility for the Central Office Single Central Record
- To provide phone cover for the People team.
- To administer and maintain the personnel files for Central Office staff.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent IT skills and a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Confidential and professional.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi task.
United Learning is a large, and growing, group of schools aiming to offer a life changing education to children and young people across England. Our schools work as a team and achieve more by sharing than any single school could. Our subject specialists, our Group-wide intranet, our own curriculum and our online learning portal all help us share knowledge and resource, helping to simplify work processes and manage workloads for an improved work-life balance.
As a Group, we can reward our staff better: with good career opportunities, benefits, and ultimately, the satisfaction of helping children to succeed. We invest in our staff wellbeing. It's an ethos we call ‘the best in everyone’.
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Becky Caldwell on 01832 864521 or firstname.lastname@example.org