37 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks (consideration will be given for part time working hours)
A rare opportunity has arisen to work within the support team of a prestigious and outstanding grammar school. Examination results for 2017 ensured that Beaconsfield High School is one of the leading schools in the UK.
As HR and Administration Support Officer you will be responsible for the timely administration, organisation and smooth running of HR Administrative procedures along with offering support to the Head’s Office. Further details are identified in the job description.
The successful candidate will:
- ability to be an exceptional member of staff with clear capacity and the desire to develop systems & processes
- possession of a wide range of skills to support our staff, students, parents and community towards excellence
- able to deal sensitively with a variety of situations with staff, students, and parents
- be highly skilled in office administration, the use of Microsoft Word and other Microsoft packages, such as Excel
- a working knowledge of SIMs
- strong communication skills
- be able to diffuse challenge or support those that need help and information.
Please visit our website for further information or alternatively come and see us on an informal visit. To arrange a visit, or for additional information, please contact Paul Garrett-Chapman via email@example.com
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please complete the application form and explain how your skills and experience to date meet the job description.
To apply by email, please send your completed application form to Paul Garrett-Chapman via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply by post, please send your completed application form to Paul Garrett-Chapman, Beaconsfield High School, Wattleton Road, Beaconsfield, Bucks HP9 1RR
Closing date: 18 June 2018
Interview date: 22 June 2018
Beaconsfield High School is an outstanding school and is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all of its students and staff. The successful will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.