Reference Number: SCCG2174
Salary: Salary £19,970 per annum with incremental progression to £22,715
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 17th January 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 21st January 2021
Location: Pendleton Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31st December 2021
Hours per Week: 37
An opportunity has arisen to join our friendly and enthusiastic HR team in an interesting and varied role as one of our valued HR Assistants. Our team’s vision is to provide an efficient, professional and customer focused HR Service, supporting the SCC Group in attracting, recruiting, developing, & retaining the best talent as well as being a great place to work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all essential administration relating to HR and be the first point of contact for staff queries. Working alongside others, you will be involved and provide assistance with:
- Recruitment & on-boarding processes
- Contracts & contractual changes
- Providing general advice & guidance with regards to our employment policies
- Generating reports and data sets
- Organising College wide training & events
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills who will enjoy adding value to the work of the team and the College as a whole. As a diverse and challenging role, we need someone who is flexible, proactive and who can prioritise a busy and varied workload. You must have experience of working within a busy office environment, preferably within HR, have excellent IT skills and be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
Pendleton Sixth Form College
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working ...