Position: School Administration/HR Assistant
Salary: Grade 3 Pts 20-24
Contract term: Permanent
Job start: ASAP
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders. The Trust works with high profile partners, Birmingham City Football Club, the Tennis Foundation and The Rep.
Rockwood Academy is a popular school at the heart of the local community. Our last Ofsted inspection (March 2016) rated the academy as 'Good' in every category including pupil outcomes; quality of teaching, learning and assessment, behaviour and welfare and effectiveness of leadership and management. This is a tremendous achievement considering even nationally very few schools go straight from 'Special Measures' to 'Good'. This is a pivotal stage in the development of the Academy and a wealth of opportunities exist for ambitious and committed teachers.
We are extremely proud of our summer results in 2017 which placed us in the top 2% of schools nationally for progress. We are also above national in all other performance measures.
· The post holder will administer, organise and manage the delivery of Human Resources support and arrange cover for absence of teaching staff
· Support the Business Manager in maintaining staff sickness and absence records.
· Support the Business Manager to create, maintain and update confidential HR records for all staff.
· Provide help and advice to staff and external parties as and when required in relation to personnel matters.
· Undertake duties in connection to the school recruitment procedures
For an informal discussion please contact Ms Denise Foster.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.