Our employees make the difference
Through seven modern campuses and with a large team of professional teachers from over 20 different nationalities, Vietnam Australia School (VAS) offers a highly unique and integrated bilingual education system of nearly 9,500 predominantly Vietnamese students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. As our student base is growing even stronger, we are truly excited about having even more highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable HR Business Partner to join us.
What you will do
As an HRBP at VAS, you have a chance to get involved in many interesting projects and activities:
- Provide HR consultation to a cluster/function within VAS - a cluster is comprised by one or more campuses in Ho Chi Minh City. In short, you will act as a Business Partner to the employees and managers of our Cambridge group at the cluster
- Support with recruitment and onboarding of new Cambridge (expat) teachers. Due to the business growth, a large part of your role involves recruitment. We would expect you to become an expert in finding the best teachers around the world and contribute to our current recruitment processes and Application Tracking System as well as our annual planning cycle
- Build up our Employer Brand. Working with the Team to continually explore new and innovative ways to develop our internal and external Employer Branding framework
- Increase employee engagement by collecting and analysing internal data (employee surveys, etc.) and review external data (research, case studies) and working with the team to develop and execute the employee engagement program.
- Ongoing HR support related to contract renewals, salary reviews, employee resignations, handling daily employee queries related to their contracts/labor law, and more
Your background and experience
To become a successful HRBP at managing the above projects and activities you would ideally have:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role as an HRBP, HR Generalist, or Talent Acquisition Specialist for a large company of at least 500 employees or more
- Industry knowledge is not a requirement, but we would expect you to have strong business acumen and the ability to work with senior stakeholders (SVP/VP/Director level or equivalent)
- Genuine interest in the field of HR its latest research and business trends
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with a diverse range of people
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an experienced employee our package will include a competitive base salary, monthly housing allowance, travel allowance, visa and work permit reimbursement, settling-in allowance, medical insurance, numerous weeks of paid holidays, and more.
Please send in your full application including your resume and cover letter. We would like to understand why you are genuinely interested in the position.
Vietnam Australia International School - Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
We help shape young minds to love learning.
In 2004 our school welcomed its very first group of students. Fourteen years later we are responsible for the future generation of nearly 9,500 students, all participating in our unique blended internationa...