Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
Are you looking for a new exciting HR opportunity in a fast paced and professional Further Education environment?
Macclesfield College is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join its busy HR Department.
Reporting to the Director of HR your responsibilities will include the daily line management of the HR team and:
• To Collaborate with College Operational Leaders to provide a professional, responsive and efficient HR service to complement wider business needs.
• Engage in case management in respect of Capability, Disciplinary, Grievances ensuring relevant legislation and best practice is followed aligned with College Policy and procedure.
• Responsibility for the design and delivery of HR training initiatives in conjunction with the Director of HR.
• Analysis of a full suite of HR data against wider HR KPI’s including absence, probation and appraisal management.
• Overseeing the daily management of payroll and pension administration schemes ensuring compliance with service standards and legislative requirements.
• Overseeing recruitment activity and the seamless execution of HR administration by the HR team.
Suitable applicants should be educated to CIPD qualified (Level 7) with extensive HR knowledge and proven experience as a HR Operational Manager.
Experience of working with salary and pension scheme administration is essential.
Strong Project Management, relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this position.
Competitive salary, pension and excellent benefits including:
-Recently Ofsted graded Good, now on our journey to Outstanding
-35 days holiday (FTE), bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
-Excellent onsite facilities including Costa Coffee, gym, hair and beauty salon, and an onsite nursery
-Investment in our employees CPD at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development
-Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
The College is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly from members of ethnic minority groups.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 9.00 a.m. on 9th April 2021.
To apply, simply click on the ‘application forms’ link below and return the completed forms to: email@example.com
Contact Details: For any further details contact Human Resources via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years