Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UZ
Competitive Salary Full-time M-F 8am-4pm
We will also consider candidates who wish to Term Time Only i.e. 40 weeks a year on a pro rata salary
ElmWey Learning Trust is a multi-academy trust, currently operating Heathside School in Weybridge, a successful, oversubscribed 11-18 secondary school. Students who attend Heathside are well motivated and high achieving. We are looking for an HR professional who is keen to develop their career with an appetite for continuous improvement to deliver a proactive, efficient and effective HR service. The ideal candidate must:
• possess strong knowledge of HR best practice, processes and employment law
• demonstrate expertise of Employee Relations and HR processes including recruitment, training and induction, employment contracts, absence management and advising managers on grievance, disciplinary and capability procedures
• possess strong communication skills and be able to influence, motivate and negotiate at every level
• be confident, enthusiastic, flexible and a strong team player
• show initiative and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ when necessary
• be organised with the ability to prioritise a busy workload with excellent numeracy and attention to detail
• possess or be working towards CIPD or similar HR qualification
Experience of working in a school or education environment would be an advantage. ElmWey Learning Trust is likely to expand in the near future so this post represents an excellent career opportunity for a candidate looking to lead and grow the HR role and function across this multi-academy trust.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on 21st October 2019. Applications will be considered as they are received, we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
Application forms and further details are available from the school or our website: www.heathside.surrey.sch.uk. To apply please email completed application forms and letter of application to email@example.com. CVs cannot be accepted. Interviews will be held the end of October, beginning of November.
Applicants must undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community.