Do you have experience leading a team in a school office?
Albemarle Primary School is a Primary school based in Wimbledon, South West London, in the borough of Wandsworth. We are seeking an experienced and efficient Human Resource / Office Manager to lead their team and maintain high standards in the school's front desk.
This role to start as soon as possible.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE** (although training can be given to a suitable candidate).
• Manage in-house HR and recruitment
• Manage, train and develop the Admin staff in the school office
• Act as the first point of contact for staff members across the school
• Use SIMS database to input and output data including End of Year Procedures
• Liaise with internal and external companies and agencies
• Receive and respond to parent queries
• Manage staff and pupil attendance
• Manage the Single Central Record
• Submit the school census
• Admissions for Reception through to Year 6
• Oversee and assist with Nursery Admissions
• Ensure all visitors receive a warm welcome and in accordance with Safeguarding procedures
• Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, Finance Manager and Admin Team
• Manage Early Years Funding.
• Be an experienced in School Administration
• Proven experience in School HR
• Management experience
• Must be highly proficient in SIMS
• Must be highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication
• Must be able to work as a team.
Pay rate is £33,825 – £34,434 dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Interviews will take place on– the 20th and 21st September.
We warmly welcome visits to the school by prospective candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Selina Charles on 020 8788 3170
Albemarle Primary School