Applications are invited for a full time Social Science Teacher specialising in Stage 6 Business Studies, Legal Studies, Commerce, Geography for our client coeducational Independent school located in the Sydney’s Eastern suburbs. The school is approximately 7 kilometres from the Sydney Central Business District.
About the Role:
- Full time, permanent role
- Position commencing Term 3, 2018
- Teaching Stage 6 Business Studies, Stage 6 Legal Studies, Stage 5 Commerce and Stages 4 and 5 Geography
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- The school focuses on students to achieve their potential in all areas including academic, sporting, cultural and spiritual. Co-curricular activities include Duke of Edinburgh, debating, cricket, chess, orchestra, concert bands, rugby, soccer, netball
- The school has an outstanding academic record. The teachers regularly participate in professional development and seek new ways to enrich the learning of their students
- Facilities include auditorium, tennis courts, gymnasium, café, swimming pool, library, amphitheatre, performing arts centre and music centre.
- Previous experience teaching Stage 6 Business Studies, Stage 6 Legal Studies, Stage 5 Commerce, Stages 4 and 5 Geography will be highly regarded
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528980SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528980MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).