Ben Jonson is a welcoming, ambitious and inclusive three-form entry primary school, situated in the richly diverse community of the Ocean Estate. The staff at Ben Jonson are dedicated, talented and work hard to ensure children thrive.
The governors, staff, pupils and parents are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-motivated Human Resources Officer to join our team.
We are looking for someone with:
• successful Human Resources experience in a school or business setting
• the ability to take a lead in managing HR, recruitment and payroll requirements of the school, ensuring HR processes are compliant with policy and guidance
• the ability to work collaboratively to develop and maintain positive and effective working relationships with all members of the school community, including external organisations
• excellent communication and organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise in a busy and demanding role
• A commitment to high standards of achievement; inclusion and equality of opportunity; and to prioritise the safeguarding and welfare of all children
• a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
Whatever stage you are at, if you join our team you will be well supported in your career through exceptional professional development, a knowledgeable governing body and, most importantly, wonderful children and supportive staff.