Part-time (24 hours per week term time plus 4 weeks in school holidays)
We are currently seeking a generalist HR Manager to join our professional and friendly team at Babington to start as soon as possible.
Reporting directly to the Headmaster, you will be responsible for advising on day to day HR matters as well as responsible for all HR processes and procedures such as contracts, recruitment and staff appraisals.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to run processes such as disciplinaries, grievances, absence and performance management etc.
- A proficient understanding of employee confidentiality and data protection (GDPR).
- Working knowledge of employment law.
- A degree or equivalent – CIPD level 5 qualified.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
Although not essential, experience within the education sector would be considered highly advantageous.
To apply, please complete the application form and return to the Headmaster’s PA, Mrs. Ewing, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 17th September 2018.
Interviews will be held the following week.