We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to a new position of HR Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for all HR processes and procedures throughout the school including recruitment and selection, induction, appraisal, training and development, compliance and policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3/5 years proven experience related to Human Resources policies and procedures within a busy school environment.
- Experience in managing a significant range of HR management functions including complex grievance and disciplinary matters
- Experience of autonomous working
- Experience of developing and implementing HR policies
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Degree, Qualified or Equivalent (Essential)
- Professional qualification in HR Management/CIPD (Desirable)
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite, Word, Excel and other role related software
- A thorough knowledge of SIMS and applications associated with it
- Good numeracy and literacy skills (Level 3 or above).
- We can offer:
- A welcoming and supportive staff
- Training, development and career development
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Medical & well-being support from the School’s Advisory Service
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
- Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
- Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
- Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
- Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
- An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
- Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
- Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
- Continued Professional Learning programme for all staff
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...