Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Catholic education in the Diocese of Lismore is a long standing provider of school education on the north coast of New South Wales. 46 Catholic primary and secondary schools, operate in all major urban centres and many smaller towns from Tweed Heads to Laurieton. All Catholic schools seek to provide a comprehensive, quality education in a welcoming and secure environment.
Human Services Administration Assistant
This position is located at the Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Full time, permanent position
Commencing: to be negotiated
The Human Services Administration Assistant supports the Human Services Team in all administrative matters in relation to Human Resources.
An applicant must:
- have a working knowledge of W.H.&S. and equity in employment and a demonstrated capacity to apply related principles and policies.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the Catholic Schools Office.
- have a current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain.
To be successful, you will have:
- Human Resources Certificate IV / Diploma qualification or equivalent or a minimum of three years’ relevant Human Resources administration experience.
- Highly developed skills in a range of Microsoft and Google applications with willingness and ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member.
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines.
Your application should address the Selection Criteria as listed in the Position Description
Enquiries should be directed to Hayley Youngberry, Human Services Consultant via: (02) 6622 0422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9:00 a.m. Friday, 9th April 2021
Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An equal opportunity employer.
Catholic Schools Office Diocese of Lismore