Our client is a co-educational P-12 school that aims to create a positive atmosphere in which students can grow and learn, developing a high level of personal integrity and a sincere respect of others with their varying cultural, academic and socio-economic differences.
About the role:
- Year 7-10 Humanities and English
- Ability to teach VCE History advantageous
- Part Time Role (0.8FTE)
- Ongoing Position
- Commencing in January 2021
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Be registered with VIT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2012-546945H
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2012-546945SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!