We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities to join our British School Team.
You will need:
· A Teaching qualification that meets the requirements of your home-country (B.Ed, PGCE, GDE etc)
· Minimum 3 years post-qualification teaching experience in similar role and subject area.
Skills and Knowledge
· Experience teaching Humanities to both IGCSE and A-Level, (or equivalent standard) is essential
· Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children.
· Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to prioritize local organize and organize own work.
· Ability to work effectively to a high standard, on occasion, under pressure, meeting deadlines.
· Knowledge of Health and Safety & Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and their application.
· Knowledge of computers and ability to use ICT tools for record-keeping and as an instructional tool.
El Alsson School Egypt is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate pre-employment checks.
El Alsson British & American International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
About El Alsson, British & American International School
El Alsson NEWGIZA is a private international school offering the choice between British and American education. Having moved to its newly established campus at NEWGIZA in ...