Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 2 weeks teaching KS3/KS4 within the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a confident and dynamic Humanities Teacher to work in local secondary schools across the Grimsby area. We can offer day-to-day ADHOC work as well as long-term positions that come available throughout the academic year.
The desired Humanities Teacher will be delivering Humanities lessons across Key Stages 3 and 4 within local secondary schools across Grimsby.
To be considered for the position of Humanities Teacher you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Humanities Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd