We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and committed professional to join in the continued development and success of the school. The successful candidate will have:
• the ability to motivate and encourage staff and children
• high expectations and a clear vision of educational excellence
• outstanding classroom ability and management skills
• the ability to create and deliver a programme of study in line with government guidance
• flexibility and willingness to work as part of our hardworking, supportive team
Apple Orchard is an Ofsted rated Outstanding expanding therapeutic community with a school attached. The school is close to Horsham, West Sussex. The post is subject to an enhanced CRB check in line with the school’s policy towards safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. Salary dependant on qualifications and experience.