The Moat School is a unique and successful independent secondary day school in London for children with dyslexia and associated SpLDs.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified teacher to deliver the national curriculum at KS3 and KS4. Candidates should have excellent skills in ICT, communication, organisation as well as subject area knowledge. The School has an extensive and specialised programme of training.
- To agree, monitor and evaluate pupil progress targets
- To develop inclusive lessons that challenge and motivate learners in consistent implementation and updating of schemes of work which encapsulate key learning strategies
- To provide regular feedback for pupils and parents in a way which recognises good practices and supports their progress
- To assist the head of faculty in ongoing review of standards of leadership, teaching and learning in the subject area, consistent with the school self-evaluation procedures
- To ensure that you and all pupils in your classes understand, and are actively implementing, the key aspects of the schools policies, including; behaviour; uniform; E Safety and IT acceptable use
- To work in conjunction with the IT support staff in order manage the deployment and up keep of staff and pupil laptops
The Moat School operates its own salary scale £27,404- £30, 641 depending on experience. The School provides all teaching staff with the exclusive use of a wireless enabled laptop computer.
The Moat School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.