Due to continued expansion we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and globally minded
ICT and Computing Teacher
For August 2021
We are looking for a teacher who shares the importance we place on our ‘I’ values and can bring them alive through the teaching of KS3, IGCSE and IB Diploma curriculums.
Other requirements of the post include:
- Experience of the UK KS3 curriculum and teaching of IGCSEs/GCSEs;
- Enthusiasm to be part of a growing and dynamic school;
- Commitment to making learning real and purposeful;
- Willingness to take risks in order to challenge and inspire students;
- Enthusiasm for being part of an inclusive and culturally diverse school;
- A desire to contribute to extracurricular activities and wider community;
- A flair to contribute to innovative curriculum design.
There are also opportunities to teach a second subject. Please do indicate other areas of the curriculum that you are passionate about and would be willing to share with our students.
The next step if you are interested in joining our dynamic, supportive and high calibre team is to please send us your CV with a letter describing how you will contribute to the life of our school and how you will bring your subject specialism alive to our students.
Contact Details: email@example.com
Hua Hin International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years