Clearwater Bay School Website: http://www.cwbs.edu.hk
Clearwater Bay School is a four form entry school with a capacity for 720 students.
Clearwater Bay School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School serving the Sai Kung, Clearwater Bay and Tseung Kwan O communities in the Eastern New Territories of Hong Kong. Through the IB Primary Years Programme, we offer a world class international primary education to students in years 1-6 that develops students’ creativity, confidence and willingness to achieve their personal best.
ICT Coach/Coordinator (TLR 3/4, depending on experience)
This position is a non-class based role offered as a full time two-year contract, renewable by mutual consent. It includes a Teaching and Learning Responsibility allowance depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
Main Accountabilities Teaching and Learning:
• Coach, model, advise and work collaboratively to support teachers in developing consistent, high quality teaching practices that incorporate learning technologies across the primary years 1-6.
• Lead the collaborative development and implementation of learning technologies across the whole school.
• Conduct professional learning for staff in the use of a range of learning technologies.
• Lead the further development of the school’s digital citizenship programme.
• Manage and support the schools Virtual Learning Environment (Cahoot)
• Supervise the ICT technical support team.
• Plan, manage and budget the school’s 3 year IT replacement cycle.
• Provide support for the schools administrative and communications systems as needed.
• Lead and/or contribute to parent information sessions as needed.
Wider professional roles:
• Plan and engage in professional learning activities that support school and systematic priorities.
• Taking responsibility for own professional development and use the outcomes to improve teaching and students’ learning.
• Make an active contribution to the policies and aspirations of the school.
• Collaborate with members of the school community to build a team environment that supports students’ learning.
• Contribute to the school’s extra-curricular program
• Bachelor Degree in Education or Bachelor Degree with Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
• 5+ years teaching experience within a recognized educational organization.
• Expertise in teaching learning technology in primary schools with knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications.
• Prior experience of leading or holding a position of responsibility within a team.
• High level interpersonal skills and/or coaching skills/experience.
• Knowledge and experience with the IBO Primary Years Program highly regarded.
Closing Date: 25 Feb 2019
For enquiries, please contact Chris Hamilton at +852 23583221 or email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click "Job Listing"
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click "Apply & Continue".
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.