Preston Park is looking for an exceptional ICT Specialist PPA Teacher to join our vibrant primary school. This is a newly created role, therefore requires an individual who is focused and has the ability to deliver ICT to primary children. We are a thriving four form entry, fully inclusive and diverse community school set in the heart of Wembley, Brent. At Preston Park we are proud to educate children from all over the world, bringing ‘One world under one roof’ for truly inspirational learning experiences.
We are looking for a creative and committed outstanding ICT Specialist PPA Teacher to join our team. We guarantee an outstanding work environment, superb resources and an inspirational team to work with.
What we can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Inner London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
Please come to visit us – we look forward to meeting you
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced and highly skilled in delivering primary ICT curriculum
- Highly knowledgeable on how children learn
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do at Preston Park. We are looking for a ICT Specialist PPA teacher who is child- focused, open-minded, articulate, organised, creative and risk-taking to join our highly dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic staff team. We are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners. We want every child to leave Preston Park not only with a love of learning that lasts a lifetime, but academically, socially and emotionally prepared for the future.
Our school is well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, a wildlife nature reserve and a sensory quad area. We provide a safe learning environment where children feel safe - safe to learn, safe to find their voice and safe to grow into exceptional individuals. Preston Park are looking to become a recognised school leading on STEAM - Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths. Preston Park's approach to learning is through a creative curriculum and the school has specialist teacher's in Science, Music, Art and Modern Foreign Languages, who privide valuable PPA cover to our teacher's.
Visits to the school are welcomed - please call Jayashri Varsani on 020 8904 3602 to arrange your visit.
Application Process: Completed application forms (CV's cannot be accepted) to be emailed to email@example.com or posted back to the school.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd July 2018 @ 12:00 noon
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 9th July 2018
Preston Park is a Safeguarding School committed to promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB checks