Vision for Education are recruiting for a dynamic and resilient Secondary ICT Teacher to work at a provision in Northumberland. The school are looking for someone to deliver the ICT curriculum to Key Stage 3 and 4 students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) and challenging behaviours.
The suitable Secondary ICT Teacher will have a resilience, adaptable and engaging personality with the ability to de-escalate challenging behaviours. A suitable candidate will be comfortable with Mac and Windows operating systems.
This is an opportunity to work within a dedicated care and education team to improve the lives of the young people attending. The position will begin on a long term supply basis with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The suitable applicant will be:
- A fully qualified teacher holding QTS/QTLS
- Available for an immediate start following the clearance period
- Available for work 5 days a week
- Dynamic and adaptable in their approach to teaching and learning
In return for your hard work, Vision for Education will reward you with:
- Daily pay rates between £105-140 per day, paid weekly through PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure you are paid what you deserve
- Access to CPD courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and many more, completely free of charge
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via Educare
- Support from a dedicated team of SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are an agency that won’t charge your school/provision a fee should they wish to take you onto a direct contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career
For further information, please contact Colin Bain (SEND Consultant) at Vision for Education’s Newcastle SEND team on 0191 229 1386