Tilbury Primary Academy is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.
• Work in partnership with teaching staff to identify and address the individual needs of students.
• Receive instruction and guidance from the Inclusion Manager/Deputy Headteacher regarding the academic targets to be set for each child.
• Provide practical advice and support to the child on an individual basis, particularly in respect of planning and resources and where necessary provide emotional support and encouragement to enable him/her to achieve the targets set.
Key Corporate Accountabilities
• To actively promote the School’s Equal Opportunities Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
• To maintain awareness of and commitment to the School’s Equal Opportunity Policies in relation to both employment and service delivery.
• To fully comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc. the school’s Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
• At the discretion of the Headteacher, such other activities as may from time to time be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
• To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives and targets.
• To participate in Employee Development schemes and Performance Management and contribute to the identification of own team development needs.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role please fill in the application form below and use the details on it to contact us.
Applications should be submitted by: Wednesday 17 July 2019 at 12 noon